Motorcycles and dogs just feel like they fit together, so why not give your pup one of these awesome motorcycle dog names.
You might enjoy riding your bike for fun, travel, or community. Or maybe you ride dirt bikes or race motocross. We’ve got a great selection of motocross dog names for you as well!
Motorcycle Brands & Parts Dog Names
These motorcycle dog names come from some people’s favorite motorcycle brands and the parts used to build and maintain a bike. These might also serve as inspiration by thinking of your favorite brands.
- Duke – another shorter name for Ducati or the KTM Duke
- Gixxer – Nickname of the iconic bike, the Suzuki GSX-R series
- Sport – a short name for any sport bike or the Harley-Davidson Sportster
- Ninja – short for the Kawasaki Ninja
- Zed – a type of handlebar
- Bandit – a Suzuki motorcycle
- Monster – the Ducait Monster
- Vincent – a former British manufacturer
- Shadow – the Vincent Black Shadow
- Beemer – aka BMW
- Royal – Royal Enfield
- Zuki – Suzuki
- Hoss – Boss Hoss
- Vulcan – Kawasaki Vulcan
- Hawk – the Honda CB77 Superhawk, a reliable bike
- Maynard – a type of handlebar
- Yoshi – Yoshimura
- Sparky – Spark Plug
- Bullet – a bike model the Royal Enfield Bullet
- Chief – a bike by Indian
- Kawi – for Kawasaki
- Bagger – a motorcycle with saddlebags
- Bobber – a motorcycle with shortened fenders
- Rune – the Honda Runa, a monster bike
Biker Dog Names
These biker dog names come from biker gear, top locations, and general biker terms and themes. You might also enjoy our list of tough dog names.
- Jax – from Sons of Anarchy
Motocross Dog Names
Here are some more dirt bike dog names that fit a motocross racer or off-road enthusiast. They come from famous racers, racing terms, brands, and more. Also, check out the bike brands list above, as there’s a lot of cross-over here.
- Rossi – Valentino Rossi is one of the greatest motorcycle racers of all time
- Apex – part of the line on a turn in racing
- Wheelie – a bike trick
- Dragon – goggles
- Lapper – someone who is a full lap down
- Hannah – Bob Hannah, former pro & legendary motocross racer
- Bailey – David Bailey
- Whiskey – Whiskey throttle
- Mikkola – Heikki Mikkola
- Endo – going end over end
- Ezra – Ezra Lusk
- Reed – Chad Reed, Australian supercross and motocross champion
Picking the Right Name
Once you’ve saved a few names, be sure to say them aloud and have a name that’s easy to say and that you’ll want to call out loud to your puppy. Then after you’ve selected a name, check out our guide to teaching your dog its name.